website tracking

Thursday 26 July 2018

The Old Gasworks





My build of the old gas works is now available at the outworldz site. The build downloads as a zip file made up of a number of folders each having separate components, in this way you can include all or some, plus have the option to use separately, they include:-

Coal Shovel
Coal Trolley
Furnace block Gasometer Gas works compound Gas works office Pipes Tool shed The office block has two floors connected by a staircase and I have included transparency effects on windows, however I have not included any office furniture. The build circa 1930-40 and was used as part of a sim project for my students. I have included a CC license for this, please feel free to download and use, any comments welcome, enjoy. Should you have any questions then IM Skipper Abel in Second Life

Bye for now

No comments: